What a lovely surprise I received yesterday morning from Lea over at Lea By Sea. She nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thank you so very much Lea. I would suggest that you all go and visit her site as she has some really gorgeous photos on there as well as an exert from one of her WIP.
Now, on to the rules of the award!
1) All recipients need to thank the giver
2) Post 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
4) Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
I always find it difficult to find 7 new things to say about myself, so I’ve decided this time around to tell you all 7 things about myself… from high school (The Sisterhood movies make me think of when I was younger so I assumed this would be relevant).
1) Me and seven of my friends were in a dance group called Str8 Up (get it, 8 of us… awwww yeah) which preformed at our school’s talent shows. We were four guys and four girls and we were awesome.
2) I was known for wearing big baggy jeans and tiny t-shirts. My favorite pair of pants were khaki green up until my knees and then black to my feet. They were epic.
3) I used to say in high school that I would be married by 22 and have my first kid by 25. Of course I was delusional at the time but I did get the kid thing right…
4) I used to dye my hair red (and at my peak it was RED red) every other week. My friends and I would go to the pharmacy and then dye our hair in each others bathrooms. And every time I dyed on of my friends hair for her the roots were always so much lighter but she must love me very much because she always let me do it again 🙂
5) My favorite boy band was a two time one-hit-wonder ground called No Authority
6) I was so crazy about one of the members of No Authority that I made a fan site for him and after a quick Google search just now, it’s still alive on the internet, broken links and all. It’s not really functioning the way it used to, but man, seeing it is scary stuff…
7) Even scarier is that the first piece of fan fiction I ever wrote is still alive on the internet. I re-read chapter one and died of laughter right now. Maybe one day I’ll post a small part of it so you can crack up as much as I did. Maybe I’ll revamp it and it could be the next Fifty Shades. Bahaha…
Now that I’ve divulged things I had locked up in a tiny little box for years… Here are my nominees!
1) Kristen from Glitter ‘N Glue
2) Kate from Inside Kate’s Mind
3) Roxie from Roxie’s Blog
4) Gaby and Sara from Two Readers Writing
5) Julia from Crafting Glass
6) Em from Walking Dead Girl (previously from Billie Jean)
7) Ashley from Author Ashley
Please take the time to check out each of these amazing bloggers, they are all great and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Again, thank you very much Lea for the nomination!